APPLICATION AVAILABLE BY CLICKING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
The District of Sechelt is conducting an application and screening process of eligible purchasers for 2 affordable housing units. The Oracle Properties Tyler Heights developer and the District of Sechelt are ensuring two housing units in the development will be sold as affordable.
Each unit is:
- Located at 5648 or 5652 Partridge Way, in the West Sechelt neighbourhood, south of Tyler Road, between Nickerson and Baillie Roads.
- A 2-storey, 3-bedroom, duplex style, home
- On a 393 m2 bare-land strata lot
- $200,000 including GST.
There are certain requirements for new owner occupancy and future resale that will remain registered on the properties.
The affordable housing units are for sale to low-income members of the public. Applicant selection will be on the demonstration of need based on criteria such as:
- lower income (less than $ 50,000 household income per year);
- living or working on the Sunshine Coast;
- special needs /disability; seniors; families with children; etc.
Eligible purchasers must be able to secure their own financing (down payment, mortgage, and legal registration) for the purchase price.
Friday, November 30th, 2018 - 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Community Meeting Room, Ground floor of the Library-Municipal Hall Building, 5797 Cowrie Street, Sechelt
Application and Information Package
Beginning Monday November 26, 2018 you can click the link below to access the application and information package. The application and information package will also be available for pick up at the District of Sechelt - 5797 Cowrie Street, 2nd floor Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or requested by email: email@example.com
Completed applications are due Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 4:00 pm - District of Sechelt Offices - 5797 Cowrie Street, 2nd floor, Sechelt